This presentation (sponsored by Apex Financial Services, Inc.) is designed to help you gain a broad understanding of the blockchain and digital asset ecosystem. Click Here to join the live webinar.
Featuring: Bobby Henebry, CFA |Founder,HBCC, LLC |Global Speaker
Bobby is founder of HBCC, LLC, an early adopter of mining cryptocurrencies in 2016 that evolved to educate business groups on the technology and advise startups (in traditional ventures as well as blockchain-related). He is a globally recognized speaker, having presented to audiences in over a dozen countries, on understanding blockchain and digital assets, which builds on extensive experience in traditional investment advisory services.
Bobby is also a partner at DM Capital, a long-only public equity investment strategy with a concentrated portfolio of a dozen stocks. Previously, he was a partner at SeaBridge Investment Advisors, advising wealthy individuals and family offices on global allocations across asset classes, and raising $200M over 11 years with the firm. Bobby earned an engineering degree and MBA both from Georgia Tech.
Bobby has traveled to 55 countries. He loves music and founded the YouTube channel Chord Savvy, a music education platform.
- Bitcoin... Learn the history, philosophy, and characteristics
- Learn the history of, philosophy behind, and characteristics of Bitcoin
- Discuss market adoption for payments (PayPal, Square, etc.)
- Understanding mining (“proof of work”)
- Blockchains... Learn how blockchains, distributed ledger technology (DLT), and hashing algorithms operate through an interactive exercise
- Digital Assets
- Understanding the broad themes within digital assets, with a focus on the 10 cryptocurrencies (by market cap)
- Discuss emerging market perspectives on both digital assets and blockchain
- Investment Considerations and Risks
Disclosures: This presentation is for discussion only, and is NOT meant as a recommendation to buy or sell any security, fund, digital asset, or token. There are no guarantees to the accuracy of the content presented. Investing involves risks, including potential loss of principal.
Click Here to join the live webinar.
Date and Time
Thu, Apr 01, 2021
6:00p - 7:00p EST
Meeting ID: 882 8954 8002 Passcode: 000054